Sunday, February 28, 2010



on friday night i went to see 'A Single Man' and it was one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen. I cant actually describe how truly wonderful it was.
it just got this feeling. at the end it came to a screaming crescendo and everything just came together and i wept and wept. i couldnt feel my body when it ended. it was just stuck to my seat shakeing and my legs were just not even there. i knew exactly what it was saying and it just sumerised that feeling in the most amazing way. its the feeling i always sometimes get. like you're totally out on a lim, on your own. because everyone is alone, we're all just us. in our own bodies. and we interact with others. but its just us. and thats it. and at the end george falcon says something like ,,when i have the interaction and connection with another human being i feel like its all been worth it. when i feel it. its pure and fresh. but then its gone and i can never hold onto it
and i just knew. i've always known what i ment, but i've never had it there, infront of me in black and white. and it was the most beautiful wonderful thing. my favourite film ever, my favourite thing.



When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me''

No comments:

Post a Comment