Sunday, August 08, 2010




me 2 weeks ago i think. felt like being vain and uploading yet more photos of me.
today (sunday the 08 august) has been totally lovely and pleasant. sundays almost always are but this was especially
last night was gorge, beth reeve n joe over and i cooked this propa nice chilli and we ate that with cheese n bread in the candlelight and it was so noice. then reeve and i put delorean (my absolute faves atm - sound of the summer completely) on full blast and danced with full stomachs in the kitchen then took the mutha outside and danced on the soakin grass. felt so good. then we indulged in icecream under the stars then danced some more.
talked till some stupid hour with reeve about everything and anything. reminded of how ridiculously lucky i am to have someone i can just talk to and they understand everything.
had some kin weird ass dream but it was also beautiful because it was so vivid. sometimes feelings in dreams are so much more wonderful and stronger than in real life. i was walkindown this alley way after this party and this lad i know from school who is just utterly beautiful was leaning against the wall and he smiled and stared right at me and my stomach just fizzed and i felt faint for a split second. when i woke up i wished i could still feel it. im not even sure i've felt that in reality. i must of done just a long time ago
i went to my piano teacher marriannes at 11.00 and we sat in the kitchen for about half an hour suppin coffee and putting the world to rights. then we played brahms for an hour and then i came home and started on my room re aranging
joe and i went for a walk. ate some lamb for sunday dinner. finished off my room and now all my candels are lit and the lavender i just cut from the garden smells diiivinee. now i so sleeEEeeeepY
reckon i might post some photos of my belongings/room soonish.maybez

finally currently listening to debussy // will smith
hahah how good would a debussyVs will smith remix be. or maybez not
need sleep. up early to go and see my nanna, missed her



No comments:

Post a Comment