Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21// 07
































it has been tiiiiimes since i have properly blogged. have i ever properly blogged? in comparison to other blogs i suppose not but i am going to make a consious effort to 'blog' this summer. my summer has officially started, after x many weeks practicly attached to my cello i am now free. although free is not the best word because i feel so free playing it and now without the practise i have less structure to my days. so hopefully now i can pack em full of spontaneous things and do as i please to some extent
im going to ride my bike everyday and build up my stamina so i can ride up to nostell/yorkshire sculpture park area where there is one of the best hills in the wakefeild area to ride down. v. v. vair long and v. v. vair steep, before the end of summer i will of experienced complete escapism and freedom for 10 minuets riding down that hill
i need to start drawing again. next week im going camping to flamborough with my bestest buddieees s'gonna be so lush, hoping to get alot of drawing and writing done there, preferably on the beach soaking up some rays with the sound of the sea.

i've finished reading 'to kill a mocking bird' and it was love. now started 'the age of reason' by jean-paul sartre.
atm im constantly listening to 'why dont you love me' by beyonce. omg i feel like da boss dancing to it. im not sure whether im in love with her or i want to be her - it cant be both. and the video. D&G bodysuit, her curves. nuff said. also dakota by stereophonics, skippin town by the drums and beach baby by bon iver.
last night we went to this house party and we were kicked out at half past nine. surely parties shouldnt even of kicked off by half past nine? i honestly do not know. totally shit.
shitness multiplied by pathetic girls even more,, pathetic boys. no music. hot hot heat and basicly it was bad. best bit being when grandma turned up and we had to hide in the garden. summats always goin DARRRRN. oh m gee
anyway over all, even though it didnt need to, it confirmed to me once more how much i love love love ryan hogan. best person ever i think.
i can feel my eyelids slowly giving up so i bid thee goodnight


'why dont you love me? why dont you love me when i make me so damn easy to love??!?!?!? ??'

No comments:

Post a Comment