Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I miss the city I love but I've been having an affair with LA and new york, dundee and doncaster if I may dare,

Of course I do
Of course I do
but i was ment for this place and
I was ment for you

shit what do you do when you know something could be really great between two people, like some 'connection' thats just waiting to happen. and you just want to see. but you've never spoken to them ever. all you've done is exchange stares. and you feel like its a missed opportunity. and whenever you're around them you just want to grab their face and kiss their lips and just look at them forever and always. but you dont know them. you've just been in his class for 2 years, sat opposite him for 2 years. and said 'olive oil' and 'excuse me' and 'alright' and exchanged stares. and sometimes you just wish you could spend the afternoon with him, and see what hes really like

No comments:

Post a Comment