Thursday, March 11, 2010

my cello and piano are my only friends. im so MIS UN DER STOOD. lawl
nah but people jeeeeeeeez.
fu.

today has not been all that bad. got some good footage and picks on ma disposable. people just think im weird walking round school recording videos and takin random photos but i wanna remember everything for when i leave. i dont hate school i think im past things annoying me, i mean i've been with all these people for the best part of 4 years, they are boring. i have em sussed bravvvvv hahaa. i cant wait for some MEN. they're all pussy bois and they're pathetic.

last night i played with a dance group called momentum dance at west yorkshire play house to 2,000 people. it was bloody brilliant. they wanted me to play solo cello to just add some depth to the piece. it was based around the holocaust and they did it so brilliantly and respectfully. i think the audience were full on shocked. it started off with a really angsty duet and then a dancy ball section with them all dressed in dresses and shirts havin a whale of a time and then they all stripped off to vests and pants and it was the gas chamber scene. they just did it perfectly and i felt immense playing my cello out to so many people. god it was a h ighhhhhh! and all the group were so lovely. i hope i can do something with them again mannn.
i came home after school and put all the shopping away neatly in the fridge and quite enjoyed it too whilst dancing to foals. then my mum came in and handed me a pressie. she bought me a collection of poems with all the greats like W.H Auden and emily bronte. she just does the most gorgeous things
at the moment im sat on my bed in my room. listening to my bloody valentine. im gonna go get a shower and go to bed and read. tommorow i have a jab at 9.25. last time i actually thought the prick into my arm was quite cool

No comments:

Post a Comment