Tuesday, February 16, 2010



so i feel really strange right now. i've got goosebumps everywhere, allll up my back. woa, weird. and my legs are shakeing.
today has been lovely. i felt independent, i always forget how much i enjoy spending time on my own haha. i took the bus into town, picked up my developed films then took the bus to my nannas. she made me the most gorgeous pancakes evurrrr. <3 pancake day. why must we only have pancakes on pancake day? i gonna make them more often.
i went back into town, bought some flowers for my friend as she was cooking dinner for us this eveningg, and this months vogue. £4.00! £4.00! blooooooooooomin ell. it better be worth it.
i had a scan round some charity shops but theres nothing decent anymore, there hasnt been for months.
this evening beth coooooked us dinner, its been hil ar ious! she made shepeards pie and bonnofie cheese cake. mmm that was some good grub. we washed up and danced madly to Jay Z. overall, pretty decent day
im currently 'conversing' on msn to the dick who told me to 'sit on it' in social the other day. how wonderful. what do people want with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment