Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FU NON UNIFORM

actually hate it. i like all my clothes, and my style. and it all looks good and i feel oright. untill NON UNIFORM. why you psyco analyse everything, your arse, your legs, your hips, your face, your hair, your god damn left forefinger finger nail! ARGH. no. not really. but its rather a trauma. everyone on you like OH MY WORD, WHAT IS THAT BITCH WEARING!? i dont really care for their purile little opinions but. dum dum dum dum dum dum
i should of applied myself to something this evening. i went into town after school wiv ma bezzie reeve and joe. ah joe, he hath grown oneth moi. vair fond, vAir fond. i bought a nice ring, a hat box decorated with a crazy floral pattern, a gorge notebook(one can never have enough) and 3 pairs of black m&s tights for £3. so proud, so proud.
good things about today; joe and reeve
an inspector calls in english
my purchases
that hes talking to me on msn HAHA
earl grey tea
'l o o k s'
bad things about today; the kin spot under my nose = PAIN
tryin to clamber off a packed bus with a massive bag and a hat box
running late
my clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment