Friday, February 12, 2010

12/02/10

today we broke up for a week. it was also a non uniform day. we also filmed alot of stuff. this evening we went to the cinemas and mcdonalds. and my car got dropped off
today i have actually immensely enjoyed. even though this afternoon i was sinking into a neverending hole of self pity. it was all quite pathetic actually. i dont enjoy non uniforms as it is, but i always want to 'prove' or 'convey' something about myself on a non uniform day. i dunno, to show that i have some identity outside of school,. of course everyone does but non uniform day is when everyones judging and w/e. and i just cant be bothered. aspecially when there are size zero flame haired beautiful 'would look good in a bin bag because im so thin' flickery eyed extreme gestures of 'oh how wonderful' 'truly magnificent' 'beautiful daaaarling, beautiful' 'let me just throw myself around some more to show how lithe i am and how much im in controll, and in demand in the room and wow arnet my limbs long and beautiful and translucent and flexible' ' imagine what i could do to you boysss, imagine' 'let me just drape them around your fat neck and shake my boobs up against you and show how truly fabulous i am'
and then i say 'oh, i'd f**k you' i probably would actually, even though shes a girl lawl.
and i dont want to be like her, because i like me. i just wish i had more appeal haha. and then i watched him reapeatedly check out her non existent arse and though GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING
GET A LYFFFF BABE
why did it annoy me? i guess i just want some attention. its so pathetic. so i thought i would listen to music and read my book and glance at him over the top of it in a seductive interesting alternative way. har har har
and later i got some attention. but i couldnt be bothered, because it was ment as a joke. and i know all the boys my age may be sixteen but are mentally at the age of 9 (part from a significant few) but i just thought, what why when will they grow up and understand that you cant get into a girls mind (well not mine anyhow) bye sayin 'oright beautifulll, i've been fantasing about you all day. yeh thats it, sit on it, yeah UGH UGH yeh go on, sit on it, sit on it'
i just thought, really? REALLY? take me back any day to when 'men' would stand up when a woman walked in the room. and would ask them if they would be so oblidged as to acompany them on a picnic by the river. hahhahaha well, y'no. you shouldnt have to sit and listen to that. no wonder hes telling me that every female in the year hates him.
hmmm REALLY BABE? REALLY?

on a lighter note, my beautiful yellow jeans beatle got dropped off today. its a right old banger but im already inlove with it. i am going to post pictures soooooooon. it needs so much work but it is gonna be faf when its done. i cant wait to get all my beautiful friends in the back, tunes, sunnies and da beachhhh. theres gonna be some good times in there i am sure




No comments:

Post a Comment